We believe that becoming a community where anyone can belong requires five practices:
- Proclaiming the gospel as it appears throughout the whole of scripture
- Putting our needs before God in earnest, honest prayer
- Worshiping God together as an expression of our gratitude
- Building community through hospitality
- Serving one another with the unique gifts that God has given each of us
The 2015-2016 ministry year is one where we want to begin evaluating which of these we are doing successfully and which we need to grow in, with an eye toward laying out practical means for all of our members to participate in each of them.