We are an evangelical church located at 911 Armour Road in the north end of Peterborough, Ontario. We meet on Sunday mornings from 10:00-11:30. Feel free to join us in person or browse around the site a little bit to find out more about who we are. About Us contains our core beliefs and values, mission and vision, and ministry roadmap. Our Leaders contains information on our Elders, Deacons, Staff, and Supported Workers. Our Ministries contains information on the ministries we have for adults, children, and youth. Contact Us contains information on how to get in touch online, in person, or over the phone. Giving contains infomation on how to give online or become a regular financial supporter. If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch at email@example.com!
Speaker: Brent Mackie
"Re-Group: Faith Foundations Beyond the Pandemic"
Sermon Title for this Sunday:
"What We Believe about God's Word"
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Please join us! Our service begins each Sunday morning at 10am.
- PLEASE NOTE: Ontario Covid Stage 3 Regulations allow us to meet in person AND once again join in full congregational singing. Everyone in attendance and anyone who participates in congregational singing must:
- 1. Do a self-check COVID-19 screen before attending
- 2.Sanitize hands upon entering
- 3.Be wearing a mask and maintain a 6 foot social distance from non same household members while inside the Chapel.
- We appreciate everyone's cooperation
join us online via Zoom or on the Auburn Bible Chapel YouTube channel
each Sunday morning
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a link to the Zoom meeting if you did not receive one in the weekly update e-mail.
If you have items you would like to share for prayer you can
also send them to email@example.com
Worship Service and Communion
Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
Women In The Word
Wednesday Mornings 9:15 - 11:30 a.m.
Anne Graham Lotz's book Jesus in Me
Experiencing the Holy Spirit as a Constant Companion
Come join us!
Ladies' Wednesday Night Bible Study
After School Drop-in
Tuesday Afternoons 3 - 5:30 p.m.
Grades 9 - 12
Games, food and discipleship group
Visit our Adult Ministry Page for more information about Care Groups at Auburn.